This is the release page for X10 2.4.1.
X10 version 2.4.1 contains two major new features
- a technology preview of Resilient X10 (described in an upcoming PPoPP'14 paper). Resilient X10 enhances the X10 language and implementation with the ability to detect and tolerate Place failures.
- Support for multi-place execution of Managed X10 on Windows using a new pure-Java implementation of the x10rt network layer.
Please see the Release Notes for more details.
- Pre-built binary builds of X10 2.4.1 for selected platforms (also includes sample X10 programs). After downloading, untar and see the INSTALL file for further instructions.
- BlueGene/Q (tgz) BlueGene/Q (rpm)
- Linux/Power (tgz) Linux/Power (rpm)
- Cygwin/x86 (can run Managed X10 on Windows without cygwin; cygwin required for Native X10).
- Linux/x86 (tgz) Linux/x86 (rpm)
- Linux/x86_64 (tgz) Linux/x86_64 (rpm)
- MacOS/x86 and x86_64
- All in one zip files for X10DT 2.4.1 that contain Eclipse, X10DT plugins and prerequisites, and the X10 compiler and runtime. Simply unzip and you're ready to run by executing the program called 'x10dt' (or 'x10dt.exe' on windows).
- Source Distribution of X10 2.4.1 Use this if you want to build X10 yourself, use X10 with CUDA, modify the X10 implementation, or need X10 for a platform that is not one of the ones for which we provide pre-built binaries.
- X10 Benchmarks Selected X10 benchmark programs.
- X10 test suite Full X10 test suite run by our nightly regression testing.
- Standard library documentation is available online. It is also included in all pre-built X10 downloads in the stdlib/x10doc directory.
- More detailed installation and setup instructions for X10DT.
- X10DT Update Site: http://x10.sourceforge.net/x10dt/2.4.1/updateSite/