This is the release page for X10 2.4.2.
Highlights of the 2.4.2 release include
- X10DT has been updated to be based on the latest version of Eclipse (4.3.1)
- X10DT supports launching multi-place Managed X10 programs on a single Windows host.
- The X10 GlobalLoadBalancing framework (GLB) is now included as part of the X10 standard library.
Please see the Release Notes for more details.
- Pre-built binary builds of X10 2.4.2 for selected platforms (also includes sample X10 programs). After downloading, untar and see the INSTALL file for further instructions.
- BlueGene/Q (tgz)
- Linux/Power (tgz) Linux/Power (rpm)
- Cygwin/x86 (can run Managed X10 on Windows without cygwin; cygwin required for Native X10).
- Linux/x86 (tgz) Linux/x86 (rpm)
- Linux/x86_64 (tgz) Linux/x86_64 (rpm)
- MacOS/x86 and x86_64
- All in one zip files for X10DT 2.4.2 that contain Eclipse, X10DT plugins and prerequisites, and the X10 compiler and runtime. Simply unzip and you're ready to run by executing the program called 'x10dt' (or 'x10dt.exe' on windows).
- Source Distribution of X10 2.4.2 Use this if you want to build X10 yourself, use X10 with CUDA, modify the X10 implementation, or need X10 for a platform that is not one of the ones for which we provide pre-built binaries.
- X10 Benchmarks Selected X10 benchmark programs.
- X10 test suite Full X10 test suite run by our nightly regression testing.
- Standard library documentation is available online. It is also included in all pre-built X10 downloads in the stdlib/x10doc directory.
- More detailed installation and setup instructions for X10DT.
- X10DT Update Site: http://x10.sourceforge.net/x10dt/2.4.2/updateSite/
- X10DT Editor Only Update Site: http://x10.sourceforge.net/x10dt/2.4.2/updateSite-EditorOnly/