Version 2.1.1 of X10 and X10DT are now available for download.
See the Release Notes for details on what is new in X10 2.1.1.
- X10 2.1.1 Language Specification
- Pre-built binary builds of X10 2.1.1 for selected platforms (also includes sample X10 programs)
- All in one zip files for X10DT 2.1.1 that contain Eclipse, X10DT plugins and prerequisites, and the X10 compiler and runtime. Simply unzip and you're ready to run by executing the program called 'x10dt' (or 'x10dt.exe' on windows).
- Source Distribution of X10 2.1.1 Use this if you want to build X10 yourself, use X10 with CUDA, modify the X10 implementation, or need X10 for a platform that is not one of the ones for which we provide pre-built binaries.
- Download the X10 2.1.1 distribution for your platform.
- Untar it.
- See the INSTALL file in the X10 2.1.1 directory tree for additional instructions.
Binary builds of the Common PGAS runtime that match the X10 2.1.1 release are available as separate binary downloads. Under most circumstances, you should not need to manually download the Common PGAS runtime yourself. It is included in the binary X10 releases and will be automatically downloaded by the X10 build process if you are building from source.