X10 188.8.131.52 Release
Version 184.108.40.206 of X10 is now available for download.
The 220.127.116.11 release corrects the issues below, but is otherwise unchanged from the 2.0.5 release.
- Only one level of stacktraces was printed on MacOS
- With the C++ backend, if application code contained X10 assert statements and was compiled without optimization, it would not link properly against the pre-built release binaries.
- A bug in closure inlining potentially resulting in duplicate labels in the C++ code generated by the C++ backend.
- Compilation problems with the math.h header file on FreeBSD
Included at the top-level of the X10 release is a directory of sample programs.
- Pre-built binary builds of X10 18.104.22.168 for selected platforms.
- Source Distribution of X10 22.214.171.124 Use this if you want to build X10 yourself, modify the X10 implementation, or need X10 for a platform that is not one of the ones for which we provide pre-built binaries.
- Download the X10 126.96.36.199 distribution for your platform.
- Untar it.
- See the INSTALL file in the X10 188.8.131.52 directory tree for additional instructions.
Binary builds of the Common PGAS runtime that match the X10 184.108.40.206 release are available as separate binary downloads. Under most circumstances,
you should not need to manually download the Common PGAS runtime yourself. It is included in the binary X10 releases and will be automatically downloaded by the X10 build process if you are building from source.