This is a minor release which fixes 6 issues reported with X10 2.2.2. See the Release Notes for more details.
- Pre-built binary builds of X10 126.96.36.199 for selected platforms (also includes sample X10 programs). After downloading, untar and see the INSTALL file for further instructions.
- All in one zip files for X10DT 188.8.131.52 that contain Eclipse, X10DT plugins and prerequisites, and the X10 compiler and runtime. Simply unzip and you're ready to run by executing the program called 'x10dt' (or 'x10dt.exe' on windows).
- Source Distribution of X10 184.108.40.206 Use this if you want to build X10 yourself, use X10 with CUDA, modify the X10 implementation, or need X10 for a platform that is not one of the ones for which we provide pre-built binaries.
- X10 Benchmarks Selected X10 benchmark programs.
- X10 test suite Full X10 test suite run by our nightly regression testing.
- Binary builds of the Common PGAS runtime that match the X10 220.127.116.11 release are available as separate binary downloads. Under most circumstances, you should not need to manually download the Common PGAS runtime yourself. It is included in the binary X10 releases where needed, and will be automatically downloaded by the X10 build process if you are building from source. Note that the only supported builds of PGAS are for BG/P.
- Standard library documentation is available online. It is also included in all pre-built X10 downloads in the stdlib/x10doc directory.
- More detailed installation and setup instructions for X10DT.
- X10DT Update Site: http://x10.sourceforge.net/x10dt/18.104.22.168/updateSite/